Guided Mountain Walks
Wild Camping expeditions
Team Building & Activity Days
with Mark Reid, author of 'The Inn Way' guidebooks and Mountain Leader
Explore more in the Great Outdoors. We offer a range of 1 or 2-day outdoor adventure activities for individuals in the Yorkshire Dales, Lake District and Snowdonia.
We offer team building events in areas such as the Yorkshire Dales, Peak District and Lake District that will really bring your team together. Our unique and bespoke team walking experiences are enjoyable, sociable and inclusive.
We offer a range of inspirational outdoor adventures that are ideal for team away days. From enjoyable guided walks to night hikes, we have a wealth of experience dealing with corporate clients.
Research shows that humans have an innate affinity with nature; our brains are hard-wired to function in the natural world. We use eco-therapy to promote thought and reflection. From barefoot walking to the geology beneath your feet, we'll explore the natural environment to enhance your experience.
CORPORATE SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY
For every corporate booking, we will plant at least one deciduous tree in the Yorkshire Dales on your behalf, and send you a tree dedication certificate in your company's name. Working with the YDMT, we'll plant 1 tree for every 8 participants who take part.
- Choose from over 50 outdoor courses throughout the year.
- Our courses are suitable for individuals or groups; novices to experienced.
- Mid-week, weekends. All seasons, all year.
- All walks are tailored to your requirements.
- No experience needed - full guidance given.
- We provide essential equipment including full waterproof clothing.
- We are all fully qualified, experienced and insured Mountain Leaders.
- We have taken over 3,000 people out walking (over 400 groups)
- We have a wealth of experience dealing with all ages and abilities
ALL photographs within this website were taken on TeamWalking events