Knoydart Wild Camping
Write a review
£225.00 + Free P&P to UK address
- 3 days of guided walking from Glenfinnan to Inverie on the Knoydart peninsula, with 2 nights wild camping
- 1 day mountain walking around Inverie, with 2 nights campsite at Inverie (campsite fees included)
- 2 Mountain Leaders – Mark Reid & Richard Duckworth
- Lightweight backpacking tent
- Expedition rucksack
- Camping kit (drybag, sleepmat, stove & fuel)
- Use of our waterproof clothing & boots if required.
- TeamWalking Loyalty Reward scheme
- 3-season sleeping bag
- Packed lunch, camp food, drinks and snacks for 2 nights and 3 days (on days 3 & 4 we’ll eat at the Old Forge pub at Inverie, where there’s also a shop).
- Mug and spoon
- Personal walking clothing and equipment (base layers etc)
- Train from Mallaig to Glenfinnan (£9.70) on the morning of Day 1 and ferry from Inverie to Mallaig (£7.50) on the morning of Day 5 (prices approximate)
A detailed list of what to wear and bring will be sent to you. Two Mountain Leaders depends on 8+ people; max group size 14 people.