Latest Information from TeamWalking
Our walks will gradually re-start from Monday 29th March 2021…
As the National Lockdown gradually eases throughout March, April, May and June, we will slowly and safely begin running our outdoor courses and guided walks again from the 29th March. We will be scheduling more outdoor courses and guided walks from April onwards. Our group sizes will be limited to 5 participants plus your instructor until the 17th May 2021.
- From the 29th March until the 11th April, no overnight stays will be allowed so you must be able to travel to and from the course/walk in the day.
- From the 12th April until 16th May, self contained overnight stays may be allowed so you must be able to either travel to and from the course/walk in the day or stay overnight in self contained accommodation.
- From the 17th May, overnight stays may be allowed in hotels, hostels or B&Bs.
The above may be subject to change according to Government guidance.
Have you seen our fantastic range of VIRTUAL E-LEARNING COURSES?
TeamWalking’s Outdoor Courses & Outdoor Adventures are subject to the following:
- Covid-19 Code of Practice
- You or anyone in your household does not have any Covid-19 symptoms
- Our courses and walks will be ‘100% outdoors’, giving you more time out on the hills
- Adhere to social distancing, as well as good personal hygiene
- Small group sizes, to allow for social distancing
- No socialising or mingling with people you do not live with before or after the walk (outdoors or indoors).
- We are no longer able to provide outdoor clothing or kit (except maps & compasses).
Transfers, cancellations and refunds policy
During these uncertain times it is important to be able to book your TeamWalking event with confidence. That’s why we’ve simplified our Terms and Conditions.
If you are unable to attend your walk for whatever reason then you can have a free transfer onto another scheduled course in the future. Transfers can be made right up until the day of the walk. If you wish to cancel your walk (and the walk is still going ahead) then you will receive 75% refund. Cancellations can be made right up until the day of the walk.
If TeamWalking cancels the walk then you can choose from the following: free transfer onto another scheduled course, credit note to be redeemed within 12 months or a full refund.
For our full Terms & Conditions please visit HERE