Join us for a fantastic navigation skills course or outdoor adventure in the Great Outdoors, with plenty of space and fresh air! All of our walks are 100% outdoors, and our group sizes are small to ensure social distancing.
Mark Reid is currently testing himself regularly with NHS Rapid Lateral Flow Tests, and he is fully vaccinated.
TeamWalking’s Outdoor Courses & Outdoor Adventures are subject to the following:
- Covid-19 Code of Practice
- You do NOT have any Covid-19 symptoms or are feeling generally unwell
- For multi-day walks, we ask you to do a Rapid Lateral Flow Test before the walk
- Our courses and walks are ‘100% outdoors’, giving you more time out on the hills
- Adhere to social distancing, as well as good personal hygiene
- Small group sizes
Transfers, cancellations and refunds policy
Book your TeamWalking event with confidence.
If TeamWalking cancels the walk due to Covid restrictions then you can either have a free transfer or a full refund.
If you are unable to attend your walk then you can have a free transfer onto another scheduled event in the future. If you wish to cancel your walk (and the walk is still going ahead) then you will receive 75% refund up to 2 weeks before the event, 50% refund 1 to 2 weeks before the event or 25% refund 1 week before the event.
For our full Terms & Conditions please visit HERE