Latest Information from TeamWalking
We’re now safely running our outdoor courses and guided walks again. As our walks are formally Organised Participation Events run by Qualified Instructors, then we’re exempt from legal gathering limits. However, to ensure social distancing then our group sizes will be limited to a maximum of 10 participants per instructor until 21 June 2021.
For the latest information, please see Government guidance.
Mark Reid is currently testing himself twice a week with NHS Rapid Lateral Flow Tests, and he is fully vaccinated.
TeamWalking’s Outdoor Courses & Outdoor Adventures are subject to the following:
- Covid-19 Code of Practice
- You or anyone in your household does not have any Covid-19 symptoms
- Our courses and walks will be ‘100% outdoors’, giving you more time out on the hills
- Adhere to social distancing, as well as good personal hygiene
- Small group sizes, to allow for social distancing
- Please provide your own outdoor clothing and kit if you can.
Transfers, cancellations and refunds policy
During these uncertain times it is important that you can book your TeamWalking event with confidence. That’s why we’ve simplified our Terms and Conditions.
If TeamWalking cancels the walk due to Covid restrictions then you can either have a free transfer or a full refund.
If you are unable to attend your walk for whatever reason then you can have a free transfer onto another scheduled course in the future. If you wish to cancel your walk (and the walk is still going ahead) then you will receive 75% refund. Transfers and cancellations can be made right up until the day of the walk.
For our full Terms & Conditions please visit HERE