Plan your own Adventure!
With Mark Reid, author of 'The Inn Way' and Mountain Leader
Bespoke walks for every occasion...
- Charity challenge walks
- Yorkshire Three Peaks
- Mountains of England, Scotland or Wales
- Multi-day mountain expeditions
- Walking weekends for groups of friends
- Bespoke navigation skills courses
- Tailored outdoor events for corporate groups
- Walk Planning & Organisation
- Guided walks for family and/or friends
We have a wealth of experience planning charity challenge walks, leading groups along challenge walks, organising walking festivals and arranging 'weekends away' for groups of friends.
Whether you want to tackle Scafell Pike or enjoy a fantastic day's walk with your friends, we will organise the perfect walk just for you. We cover areas such as the Yorkshire Dales, Lake District, Peak District, Northumberland and Snowdonia.
From weekends away with friends, to charity challenge walks and mountain expeditions, get more from the outdoors with us.
Mark Reid has worked with...
- Macmillan Cancer Support
- Marie Curie Cancer Care
- St Michael's Hospice, Harrogate
- Black Sheep Brewery's Boots and Beer Walking Festival (11 years)
- Oatlands Infants School PTA
- Gold Medal Plates (Canada)
- Welcome to Yorkshire
- England's North Country
- Various private walking groups
- Walk in confidence with a Mountain Leader
- Enjoy a day of adventurous exploration
- All walks planned specifically to your requirements
- Learn new skills
- Get to know your friends and colleagues better
- Discover the rich history, geography and folklore of where you are walking
- Use of our Berghaus gear if required
- TeamWalking Loyalty Reward scheme
Prices start from just £35 per person.
Discounts available for groups of more than 8. Please contact us for a quotation.
Please get in touch to start planning your perfect day in the Great Outdoors
Mark Reid is the author of 17 walking guidebooks including 'The Inn Way' series. He is a qualified Walking Group Leader and Mountain Leader, and has an unrivalled knowledge of the history and geography of the North of England. Mark Reid has walked over 15,000 miles of footpaths over the last decade. Mark has also appeared on ITV YORKSHIRE on the TV walks series 'A Breath of Fresh Air' along with ITV weatherman Jon Mitchell, as well as ITV1's The Dales.
Experience & fitness:
- No experience required; full guidance will be given.
- All walks are tailored specifically for each group according to experience and average fitness levels. However, a reasonable level of fitness is required as the natural environment can be demanding at times.
- All walks will include uneven ground, rough terrain, stiles, stream crossings, fields, hills and valleys, tracks and lanes, as well as a number of ascents and descents; we may experience adverse weather conditions.
- We can provide full BERGHAUS walking gear, including waterproof jackets, trousers, rucksacks and gloves.
- We are fully insured (public, civil & professional indemnity insurance)
- All of our instructors are fully qualified and experienced Mountain Leaders
- So far, we have taken over 700 groups out walking (over 6,000 people), and have a wealth of experience dealing with all ages and abilities.
- Part of the attraction of valley, hill and mountain walking is the challenge of tackling different terrains, landscapes and weather conditions. Every effort is made to minimize potential hazards; however, the very nature of hill and mountain walking involves a certain level of unavoidable risk. By taking part in this activity, you are aware of and accept these risks.
- Part of the attraction of hill walking is the challenge of tackling different terrains, landscapes and weather conditions. Every effort is made to minimize potential hazards; however, the very nature of hill walking involves a certain level of unavoidable risk of accident and/or injury. By taking part in this activity, you are aware of and accept these risks.
Over 18s - our courses are designed for adults
- Terms and Conditions