Gift VouchersChristmas Pub Walks
in the Yorkshire Dales
With Mark Reid
Christmas Pub Walks dates 2013
Grassington, Wharfedale - 15th December 2013
Burnsall, Wharfedale - 18th December 2013
- Welcome tea & coffee (9am)
- Leisurely, enjoyable and informative guided walk with Mark Reid (9am - 1pm)
- Mince pie and mulled wine break on the hillside
- 2-course Christmas lunch, including crackers (turkey & all the trimmings followed by Christmas pudding)
- Use of our Berghaus gear if required.
- 15% discount at Cotswold Outdoor (in-store and online)*
- £10 TeamWalking discount voucher for use against future courses*
The day will begin at 9am with a complementary tea or coffee at the village pub, before we set out for a leisurely 6-mile walk through the Yorkshire Dales, with a mince pie break on the hillside! We will return to the village pub at 1pm for our 2-course Christmas lunch (vegetarian option available).
All participants must provide their own walking boots. Over 18s only.
* Vouchers will be issued on the course
CHRISTMAS PUB WALKS 2013
Sun 15th Dec 2013 - Devonshire Arms, Grassington, Wharfedale 12 PLACES
Wed 18th Dec 2013 - Red Lion, Burnsall, Wharfedale 11 PLACES
PRICE PER PERSON
per person for the day
AVAILABILITY & BOOKING
NB: Once payment has been made, please complete a Booking Form and return it to us
Mark Reid is the author of 17 walking guidebooks including 'The Inn Way' series. He is a qualified Walking Group Leader and Mountain Leader, and has an unrivalled knowledge of the history and geography of the North of England. Mark Reid has walked over 10,000 miles of footpaths over the last decade. Mark also appears on ITV YORKSHIRE on the monthly TV walks series 'A Breath of Fresh Air' along with ITV weatherman Jon Mitchell, and recently appeared on ITV1's The Dales.
Experience & fitness:
- No experience required. Full guidance will be given.
- All walks are tailored specifically for each group according to experience and average fitness levels.
- We can provide full BERGHAUS walking gear, including waterproof jackets, trousers, fleeces, rucksacks and gloves.
- We are fully insured (public, civil & professional indemnity insurance)
- All of our instructors are fully qualified and experienced Mountain Leaders
- So far, we have taken over 400 groups out walking (over 3,000 people), and have a wealth of experience dealing with all ages and abilities.